Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The story of my experiments with truth

"The more I reflect and look back on the past, the more vividly do I feel my limitations." - M.K. Gandhi

A very warm welcome to my professional blog. The decision to stay back into academics was tough, but I am yet to regret it. Almost everybody who crosses my way, asks me the reason behind my chosen profession but they seldom understand when I tell them, "I wish to stay young all my life." The churning of brains, the vivacity, the stubborn streak, the youthful mistakes, the amazing ability to get back on the feet and start all over again, are among the long list of reasons which invoke the passion for teaching into me.

My first post in this blog is titled on the famous autobiography of M.K. Gandhi and I met him a few minutes back when I started reading his story of experiments with the truth. To be honest, although I have deep respect for the Mahatma, never ever did I get the opportunity to confront his philosophical ideologies which I think have already started transforming me, when I haven't even finished reading the introduction!

The blog Cipher's Sojourn is about a journey to decode the truth that lies hidden or layered in you. Only if you have the will and the determination, can you uncover the covered. I am set on this sojourn and I welcome you to join me !!

Regards,

Greeshma

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to professional blog....

    But dont stop writing in your earlier blog that is also nice one....

    Waiting for your new POST....

    ReplyDelete